Vacancy Regional Sales Manager - South Eastern territory (Atlanta, GA)
We are looking for the ideal Sales Specialist for WPS’s South Eastern territory who is passionate about helping our parking industry partners solve their technical challenges and improve their operations with WPS’s superior line of products.
WPS has a great story to tell and we need you to further ignite the parking world with its message. Innovation, entrepreneurship, integrity, and results are WPS’s guiding principles and you will help spread this brand name recognition across the South Eastern territory!
You will be the leading force behind WPS’s expansion throughout this region as you support the company’s channel partners through sales and project support and complete direct sales within the territory.
If this sounds like something in your wheelhouse and matches your career ambitions, then we want to hear from you!
Once a local Dutch supplier of parking systems, WPS has grown into an international full services organization for integral parking management solutions. WPS is a knowledge hub for parking innovation, with decades of experience and state of the art research and development, production facilities and sales offices worldwide. With parking solutions in over 15 countries and more than 350 professionals, WPS works hard to support airports, hospitals, local authorities, hotels, recreational facilities, shopping centers and professional parking operators worldwide in their daily parking operation. WPS handles worldwide more than 7.5 million parking visits each month, making them one of the biggest players in our field.
Things You Love To Do
- You are a sales guru who loves building long-term partnerships with clients and our channel partners.
- Act as a WPS brand ambassador. You drive the process, managing the sales cycle - from prospect to close – and you like to cold call, develop leads, nail down phone meetings, and bring the charm offensive to generate viable prospects.
- An org and communications wizard, you will bring these skills to bear to create and lead captivating presentations on our software and hardware solutions, draft proposals, and ultimately turn prospective clients into long-term partners.
- Love of learning and continually exploring new ideas. If you are not familiar with WPS, we will give you the opportunity to quickly learn our products and technology so you can clearly explain their competitive advantages in the marketplace.
- Selling the best technology on the market! We can’t say our product suite sells itself because 1) the rest of our sales team would kill us and 2) it wouldn’t be true. But we are fully confident in our technical advantages and these will definitely give you a leg up on the competition now and going into the future.
- Collaboration and knowledge sharing is at the core of our mission. Our sales team is a high energy and close-knit group who support each other at every turn. And we will provide you with all the resources you need to meet and exceed your territory’s sales goals. This includes training, collaboration with technical engineers who possess non-geek communication skills, and continuing interaction with engaged executives open to listening and sharing ideas about how to achieve success.
Who You Are
- Customer service starts with an ability to listen, so the ideal candidate will be an astute observer of WPS’s potential audience in order to learn the priorities and needs of prospects.
- Expert Networker: Your fat rolodex of contacts will be continuously growing through your involvement with industry groups and interactions with an ever-expanding list of parking insiders to help you uncover new opportunities in the market.
- A key stepping stone for success in this role includes impeccable data integrity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM for all communications and sales activity.
What You Need to Have
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year College or university; or three + years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three or more years of experience in selling complex enterprise solutions including both software and hardware.
- Have an excellent understanding of contracts and strong ability to negotiate contracts.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Understanding of interoperability of software and hardware and how they work together to solve business related problems.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Demonstrable skill in authoring responses to solicitations & requests for proposal.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and other decision makers.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products – Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed.
What You’ll Gain in Return
- An attractive compensation (including commission program), a vacation and paid holiday package, and a health benefits package.
- A challenging role in a dynamic environment with opportunities to grow your career while utilizing your expertise to serve and partner with a diverse group of customers.
- The opportunity to make your mark on a huge market of parking locations.
Applying for this vacancy can be done via https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1527343762/